Happy New Year from the team at Snowberry Lane Clinic. We’ve got some exciting plans for 2021, including the introduction of some new and exciting treatments so keep an eye on our social media channels for more information.
We’re all rooting for an excellent year after quite a tough 2020, so wanted to start with some resolutions. It feels great to start the year with good intentions, but these can easily give way to disappointment if we feel like we are falling short. We’d like to share our framework to making this year’s resolutions as achievable and rewarding as possible:
- Don’t try and tackle too much at once, keep you list short, ideally 5 items or less – one goal achieved will feel better than ten missed targets.
- Break any large goals into smaller parts with timings where possible. This will give you small victories along the path to achieving your main aim.
- Reward yourself when you complete things that contribute to the overall goal.
- Share your ambitions with people that you trust, this adds the element of accountability to help you stay on track.
- Don’t give too much weight to minor set-backs, don’t let them derail your efforts, accept them and move on.
Year on year the most common resolutions in the UK focus on fitness and weight loss. If you are looking for a bit of help or advice in regards to fitness and weight loss please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling us on 01225 700072.